feedback

My target audience for this dress is young adults so I asked my sister, aged 19, for feedback on my dress.
These are the questions I asked her:
How do you feel about the colour pallet of my dress? ( Rate out of 10)

"I like the colour of the dress as it matches with the underlay which makes it stand out" 10/10

How do you feel about the style of my dress (1920's flapper) (Rate out of 10)

"The style of the dress is really eye catching as it is embellished and has tassels which makes it stand out also" 10/10

How do you feel about the surface pattern on my dress?  (Rate out of 10)

"I feel like the surface pattern could of blended into the style of the dress as orange doesn't complement these colours" 6/10

Give an overall rating of the dress out of 10 (why do you give it this?)

Overall I give the dress a rating of 9 because I love the way you can style it into a top by wearing it with jeans/pants and it is really eye catching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Retail Report