Retail Report





Black Tassel Detail Halterneck Bodycon Dress image 1
Since I am doing a tassel dress for my final piece I decided to look on online shopping websites and find some dresses that look similar to the style I am going for. First I looked at Pretty Little Thing and found this. I really like this dress because it layers the tassels which is something that I want to do, however the fit of the dress at the top isn't the same style that I am going for. Also I will change up the colour since I am not going for black.
Womens Black Tassel Mini Dress
I then found this dress on boohoo and although this is black I really liked the way the top half of the dress looked and shape of the straps, this is a more similar way in which I am intending my dress to go. I like this one more because it follows the shape in which I am going for. I also like how the tassels are layered and this is which I am also aiming for in my work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

feedback