How I Will Include My Artists In My Work

In my project Michelangelo's and Raphael's work will inspire me because the colours that they use in their work is what I am working towards, they have both used similar colours and similar techniques which I want to use also. I think that they also have gone for a very angelic, heavenly vibe that I would like to envision in my own work.
Also I think that El Greco's work will help me in my own because his paintings look very realistic and are mostly portraits and of people. I think this will help me in my own work because it will help me to know how to draw and paint people and figures. Although I am looking to painting human figures I don't think that anything else from El Grecos work will help me as I am not inspired by the colours used, although I do enjoy the colours used I do not want to take this into my own work.
Lastly I think that Leonardo's work will help me in my own because he also draws human figures however the figures look more angelic and the colours are more in the direction in which I want to go with in my work.
However there are some things that these artists have done that I don't really like these are, I don't really like how some artists have painted very realistic faces, in my own work I don't think I will go in this direction I will just do general bodies or not use as much detail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Retail Report

feedback